Nebu Sustainability, Team & Careers
Board of Directors
In the Government sector, Dr. Chomchan won numerous contracts from Ministry of Education, Ministry of Public Health, and Royal Thai Police. Meanwhile in the manufacturing sector, he was awarded contracts from a Swiss animal dietary manufacturer, French dry mortar manufacturer, German gypsum board manufacturer, and American aerospace component manufacturer. For residential projects, resort type developments are his expertise.
On the social side, he also participates as Advisor at Board of Trade of Thailand, Vice Chairman of the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) and Secretary General/Director of Plus Foundation. With his network and understanding of the legal framework of doing business in Thailand he is well placed to help support Nebu Resorts through AZURE RICH GROUP’s business opportunity and footprint in the new market.
LEGAL & QUALITY ASSURANCE
Bryan is a founding Director of the AZURE RICH GROUP and sold his law firm interests to concentrate full time on property development and other commercial interests as diverse as manufacturing pet food & care products and establishing a major retail beauty brand. Bryan is based in Azure’s office in Australia and provides legal consultancy services to Azure and its group companies.
The legal, commercial and corporate expertise Bryan has accumulated is utilised in every aspect of the Azure groups’ activities, as is his extensive network of contacts, consisting of professionals from a broad spectrum of disciplines and a vast number of former clients who are owners and/or key decision makers in their respective businesses, many of whom are well known names.
The international consortium of founding partners includes a Thailand hotelier, South Korean and American well-being professionals, New Zealand designer, Singaporean fintech professional, Australian lawyer, Thailand commercial builder, and an Australian accountant.
SALES & MARKETING
ONLINE PLATFORM / FINTECH
WELLBEING / FOOD & BEVERAGE
TECH, DESIGN & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
NEBU Sustainability Agency is a specialist entity affiliated with the larger NEBU World whose purpose it is to develop, implement and deliver methods, tools and technologies which underpin and drive the sustainable development of modern buildings, cities and communities.
We exist to analyse, iterate and improve beyond what is considered normal today.
Our Mission is to build strong communities with collaborative and multidisciplinary skillsets to address the challenges we face today. We do this by looking to the past, by learning from the world around us and by engaging in the process of developing greater and more sustainable buildings, cities and communities; prepared for the future.
These qualities underpin Our Vision to galvanise a community of changemakers to adopt and implement the methods, tools and technologies which we deliver; to make more sustainable buildings, cities and communities.
We are committed to understanding and managing the impact of human development (including our own); this is an integral part of our operational strategy. Endeavours will be made to include projects using renewable energy, recycled water, recycled waste, to use EV vehicles and even harness onsite food production capabilities.
It is our policy that for human development to be considered sustainable it must be evaluated for and make positive impact across environmental, social, economic and cultural criteria.
It is also our policy to assure the integrity of our processes and our facilities.
We will do so by:
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures which address a broad range of sustainability criteria for:
- NEBU World business operation
- NEBU Sustainability Agency business operation
- Building asset planning, design, construction, operation and end of life
- Lifestyle, events, hospitality and tourism venture operations
- Food and beverage venture operation
- Landcare, wildlife and land rehabilitation programs
- Supply chain creation, management and security programs
- Investigating and developing policies and procedures which are aligned to frameworks like:
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Science Based Targets (SBTi)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFDs)
- International Olympic Committee (IOC) Sustainability Strategy
- Global Reporting Initiative Standards (GRI)
- International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Green Bond Principles (GBP).
- Developing and implementing an Operational Management Policy aligned to ISO 9004
- Developing and implementing an Occupational Health & Safety Policy aligned with ISO 45001
- Developing and implementing a Risk Management Policy aligned with ISO 31000 & 31010
- Developing and implementing a Social Responsibility Policy aligned with ISO 26000
- Developing and implementing a Procurement Policy aligned with ISO 20400
- Developing and implementing an Environmental Policy aligned to ISO 14001
- Developing and implementing a Sustainable Development Policy aligned to ISO 37101
- Developing and implementing a Sustainable Construction Policy aligned with ISO 15392
- Investigating, developing and implementing policies aligned with the upcoming ISO 22326 & 22395 standards.
Join our Global team, Full or part-time work now in Property Lead Generation and Property Sales, with positions in Hotel and Facility Bookings and Hotel Operations starting 2024.
We’d like to hear from you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org